This property determines the page segmentation mode for OCR.
The page segmentation defines how a page is broken up into
pieces before OCR is applied to each of these sections.
The Segmentation enum can take the following values:
- OsdOnly - Orientation and script detection only
- AutoOsd - Automatic page segmentation with orientation and
- AutoOnly - Automatic page segmentation but no orientation and
script detection or OCR
- Auto - Fully automatic page segmentation, but no OSD
- SingleColumn - A single column of text of variable
- SingleBlockVerticalText - A single uniform block of vertically
- SingleBlock - A single uniform block of text
- SingleLine - A single text line
- SingleWord - A single word
- CircleWord - A single word in a circle
- SingleChar - A single character
Single word or character segmentation can increase the
reliability of OCR when very small numbers of characters are
involved. OSD options are appropriate when the language and
orientation is unknown.