The HtmlRenderConditions enumeration can take a combination of
the following values:
- Never – never coerce a vector output.
- Always – always coerce a vector output.
- Default – coerce a vector output under the default conditions.
It currently behaves the same as OnFiltersDisabled.
- OnFiltersDisabled – coerce a vector output when some DirectX
filter is disabled.
- OnPartialContent – ignored.
- OnVectorCoercionFailed – ignored.
This property determines when to coerce vector outputs if this
is not disabled by DisableVectorCoercion. This
requires the Microsoft XPS Document Writer printer and hosting a
WebBrowser. When the printer is not available or HostWebBrowser is false, this property is
ignored and assumed Never.
When certain constructs, such as DirectX filters or ActiveX
controls, are used in the HTML page, the output may become
rasterized. When vector-output coercion is activated, a vector
output is produced, but the objects that cause the rasterization of
the output may not appear in the vector output.
When vector-output coercion is activated, DeactivateWebBrowser is ignored and