This file contains information for every operation performed on
every canvas, which took longer than
MinTime milliseconds. It contains the following columns:
- Version. The ImageGlue version.
- ID. The operation identifier. This is a counter that is
incremented by the Canvas that performed the operation. It is
therefore unique only for the operations of a given Canvas. The
Canvas ID and this identifier identify each operation
- StartTime. The time at which the operation was started.
- Duration. The duration of the operation, in milliseconds.
- Type. A string identifying the type of operation, for example
- Canvas ID. The unique identifier of the Canvas. Each Canvas has
a unique identifier, ID.
- Path. When relevant, the path of the file. For example the path
of the file that was saved. When not relevant this is left