This property specifies the page breaking algorithm.
The HtmlBreakMethodType enumeration can take any of the
- CumulativeCohesion - uses the cumulative cohesion of all
objects occupying each horizontal line/vertical position.
- MaximumCohesion - uses the maximum cohesion among objects
occupying each horizontal line/vertical position.
in combination with any of the following values:
- GlobalOptimum - optimizes the break position globally around a
- LocalOptimum - optimizes the break position locally around a
- NoOptimization - no optimization.
Each rendered objects in an HTML page has associated cohesion.
Text, images, and form controls converted to form fields have high
cohesion whereas simple lines and shapes have low cohesion.
Page breaks are selected at positions with low cohesion.
Use MaximumCohesion when you want to break at positions where
there are a lot of low-cohesion objects and no high-cohesion
The break position can be optimized according to the cohesion.
If it is optimized locally, the cohesion values of positions
between the final position and the candidate position is a monotone