This property specifies the conformance for validation.
It can take any of the following values:
- Pdf – PDF conformance.
- PdfA1b - PDF/A Part 1 Level B conformance.
- PdfA1a - PDF/A Part 1 Level A conformance.
- PdfA2b - PDF/A Part 2 Level B conformance.
- PdfA2u - PDF/A Part 2 Level U conformance.
- PdfA2a - PDF/A Part 2 Level A conformance.
In general you will be wanting to validate against PdfA1b or
PdfA2b - PdfA2b is the parent standard of PdfA2u and PdfA2a.
ABCpdf cannot validate against PdfA2u because Unicode detection
is not a feature which is currently supported. We expect this
feature to be implemented in the near future.
ABCpdf cannot validate against PdfA2a because the standard
includes features which can only be determined by humans. For
example it requires that images of text be tagged with the text
that is displayed in the image.